Friday, May 23, 2008

THE RESULTS ARE IN!


So I don't think we could have asked for more this year. I am so proud of my girls and how hard they have worked this year at the Dance Club! So after a very long 5 days are results came in! Indy is going to be on the Mini Stars team this year (even though she was sure, she should have been put on Company ha ha!). We are just so happy that she gets to be with most of her friends. I had to go pull Oakley out of class at school, because she wouldn't let me open her letter without her. I can't imagine how silly we both looked crying outside of the elementary school, when we read that Oakley would be on Junior Company this year. I'm not quit sure if she knows what she is in for this year (or do I). But I am sure it will be another GREAT year at the Dance Club!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations girls!!! I am so so excited for this year. Oakley is such a beautiful dancer I have loved watching her grow. Indy, well what can I say she is so talented and WE LOVE HAVING HER DANCE WITH MADISON!!!

gillman said...

ellery, that is so exciting!! congrats to both of your girls. they are so talented!!!
Meg. :0)

smarts said...

Good Job Girls!!! that is fun, we need to come watch you sometime. And we need to go camping give us a call.

Cori Simmons said...

I'm not a bit surprised - I called it! GREAT JOB GIRLS! from a proud Aunt.

tristaprince said...

Congratulations Girls!! That is exciting! It will be a fun year! It will be great to get to know you better!

Heather J said...

Congradulations!!!! And you thought you guys were busy before. We are very proud of both of you.

Shannon said...

AWESOME!!! I guess that is what happens when you have 3 gorgeous, Talented daughters!

I know you will be super busy, my sisters girls are all on Company at the Vibe and Seriously they are always at Dance... But have fun! hehe

SuzyO said...

Wow! Congrats girls! That is amazing!

Scott and Beth said...

Yeah!!! I was so excited too! I hope I can keep Indy FOREVER!!!