Friday, May 23, 2008

Shylo 4 Months old!


We went to Shylo's 4 month check up today and these were her stats:

WEIGHT 12 lbs. 1 oz. 20th percentile
LENGTH 24 inches 48th percentile

So we are definitely working are way up the charts. She has been such a great addition to our family, and is developing such a cute personality. I just love this age so much. Every day I have to work or we just get busy with every day things I panic when the day is over, that I haven't held or just looked at her enough. I just know this stage goes so fast, so I am doing my best to take it all in.

7 comments:

Tiff said...

Holy cow she is getting HUGE! Way to go Shy and congrats to the girls that is awesome Oakley is amazing I blew up her schedule to see how much she would have dance and holy crap I am not ready for that! Good thing were only 5!

Cori Simmons said...

Wow she's huge compared to my kids.

Kathy said...

She is so so cute just like your other two girls. I think she will pass sadie up in weight here soon

Hayley Holliman said...

Shy your just getting to big to fast. It even makes me sick. Good job on the pictures Ellery. I'm VERY impressed!!!

Heather J said...

She is HUGE. I think Hanks will always be her fat little cousin, but thats okay. He can protect her.

Unknown said...

What a cutie!!!!

Molly said...

She is so cute! All your girls are!